- Cadieux, Bob
- Cadieux, Bob(Robert), 1954-, interviewee; Olsen, Doris, interviewer; Olsen, Arthur,videographer;
- Date Recorded:
- Date digitized:
- Length of interview:
Subjects: childhood, family relationships, drug culture, work as a cook and chef, adult relationships, car accident resulting in head injury, psychological challenges, Boulder in the 1970s and in 2005, Boulder Homeless Shelter, sense of community in Boulder.
- Cadieux, Bob (Robert), 1954-
Boulder Shelter for the Homeless (Colo.)
Homeless persons Interviews.
Homelessness Psychological aspects.
Substance abuse Psychological aspects.
Boulder (Colo.) History Biography.
- Original Format:
- This interview is available for use at the Carnegie Library. It appears internally on the library's digital archive, but it is not available over the internet. A typewritten summary of the interview is available.
- Local call number:
- Copyright restrictions applying to the use or reproduction of oral history interviews are available from the Carnegie Branch Library for Local History/Boulder Public Library.
- Boulder Homeless Shelter, Drug culture
This oral history interview is not available online. To use the interview, please visit the Boulder Public Library's Carnegie Branch Library for Local History, 1125 Pine St., Boulder, CO. For more information, please contact the oral history program manager, 303-441-1981.